I was tagged by Susan at
and so here is my list of 10 things I love and hate:
1. I love being a mom!
I wasn't a big fan of labor!
2. I really love being a grandma
I hate that my grandkids don't all live in the same town as me.
3. I love my pets
I hate it when the dogs bark at nothing--and the cockatiel joins in.
4. I love summertime
I hate that I don't have the summer off like I did with a school job.
5. I love vacationing in Hawaii
I hate having to leave Hawaii
6. I love my UPS man (it's okay--we are married).
Not a fan of the long hours the UPS man works.
7. I love my job as a Registered Nurse
I hate to see people in pain or sad
8. I love chocolate
I hate weight gain
9. I love decorating for holidays
I don't care for UNdecorating after holidays
10. I love my friends, spending time with them, and my family.
I regret (hate?) that I let things that weren't important get in the way sometimes of having fun with my kids when they were young
This was a fun post--just typed as it came to mind. Thank you, Susan @http://www.ofeverymoment.com/
I tag Sheri @ http://sunshineintheattic.blogspot.com/
Staci @ twochicksandamom.blogspot.com. Ok, she is my daughter!