Welcome to Funtastic Friday #70!
It's time for another Funtastic Friday! The weather has been unusually pleasant this week - no subtropical downpours and no blistering hot sunshine. The air is filled with pollen and allergens, so I've had a killer headache and asthma problems all week (a downside of living in sunny Florida). I can't complain; at least it isn't snowing. I did plant a few herbs—basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, mint, and rosemary. I have new baby pineapples sprouting, and I want to plant a few pepper plants. Despite the headache, it's been a good week. I'm putting together a list of Mother's day handmade gifts, and I'm updating my blogging planner. I can't wait to see what you've all been up to this week. On to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Upcycled Jeans Sunglasses Case @ Pillar Box Blue
- Sherry's pick - Buttermilk Bacon Muffins @ Little Miss Celebration
- Lindsay's pick - Window Herb Garden Crate @ kreativ K
- Donna's pick - Master Closet Makeover @ Dazzled While Frazzled
- Sheri's pick - Unforgettable Chicken Casserole @ Silver Foodie
- Mistie's pick - 19 Ways to Have the Best Staycation Ever @ The Little Tourist
- Victoria's pick - 7 Furniture Transformations @ The Crafty Blogstalker
- Laci's pick - Wire Rack to Ribbon Cradle @ Sadie's Seasongoods
[bctt tweet="I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @olivesnokra"]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
If you're a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
I shared at Funtastic Friday link party! @2chicksandamom
Time to party!