Welcome to Funtastic Friday #71!
It's time for another Funtastic Friday! Th weather has been rather enjoyable this week, so I took the opportunity to plant several more pineapple crowns. I need to get them all planted before it becomes too hot. I picked up two African violets as well. I made my granddaughter two dresses this week, and as I was finishing them up, I decided I didn't like them. Tomorrow I will rip out stitches and start over. How was your week?
We're also looking for one more host. If you're interested, send me an email with the url to your blog. Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
6 Things I've Learned From 6 Years of Blogging @ Healthy Helper
- Sherry's pick - New Crochet Projects @ Over The Apple Tree
- Lindsay's pick - DIY Marble Color Block Planters @ Inside the Fox Den
- Donna's pick - Repurposed A Faux Wooden Ship Wheel @ A Vintage Green
- Sheri's pick - Stir Fry Chicken Noodle Bowl @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mistie's pick - Two-Bite Chocolate Chip Scones @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- Victoria's pick - Take A Seat: Industrial Chair Makeover @ Altered Artworks
- Laci's pick - Vintage 60's Step Stool Gets A Makeover @ Paint Yourself
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
If you're a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board. We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!