Friday, June 24, 2016

SWEET CAR SEAT CANOPY

Staci and her husband Jon recently had their first child, Parker Scott.  He was born on May 16, 2016 and we all love him so!  With a new baby, parents need lots of necessities but they also should have some fun, helpful items (that grandma didn't have when her kids were little).


So I found an easy to follow and quick to come together tutorial for a car seat canopy by Chelsea at Life With My Littles.  The hyperlink there will take you right to her photos and tutorial so you can make your own car seat canopy!  Jon mentioned that since they have been using the canopy, Parker seems to rest better while in the seat--maybe it cuts down on light or distractions?


I bought my fabric at JoAnn's and found some cute flannel material.  Actually, I found a LOT of cute flannel material but I couldn't buy it all lol.



I used a zigzag stitch for my top stitch.


These are so simple to make and I am glad I found Chelsea's tutorial!  I am going to make another one soon for Parker.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips