Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Party in Your PJs 178 Crochet, Recipes, and Cards

Hi and welcome to Party in Your PJs 178!  We had such a lovely day today--the temperature was in the 70s and so sunny here in Nevada.  Great day for a walk--which I took with one of my friends.

Last week on Two Chicks and a Mom, I shared my love of scrapbooking in "Reasons Why I Scrapbook".   I love to scrapbook and have quite the supplies!  I will be sharing more info on scrapbooks in the future.


Party in Your Pjs is hosted on four blogs and each host chooses their own Features so make sure you stop by each blog to see if you were Featured!





Here are my choices for this week:

Linda at Paper Seedlings has the most creative designs and this one is certainly unique!




For those of you who crochet (I used to but I won't say how long ago that was) here is a warm and cozy hat from Sew Crafty Crochet.  I love this Bride of Frankenstein look!
 

Marilyn's Treats has a delicious recipe for Pumpkin Bisque--so perfect for these cooler evenings.
Still loving pumpkin season? Try this for full pumpkin flavor in a nutritious warm bisque. Ready in under 30 minutes! #soup #pumpkin #healthy 

If you were Featured, please copy and paste a button so others who visit your blog will know that you "party in your pjs"!

Thanks for stopping by!  Time to party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips