Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Valentine's, Pizza, Food, and Party in Your PJs 192


Thanks for stopping by for Party in Your PJs 192 this week!  My husband and I are visiting our daughter Staci and her family in North Carolina--we had to come meet their new baby, Oakli.  Oakli is 2 weeks old and such a sweet baby.  Of course, we are having a good time with our little Parker--he is 20 months.

I just updated my post from January 2017, Update of Tips to Returning to College.  If you or someone you know is considering making the jump to getting a degree or returning to school as an adult, check out my post for some tips.  I have a little experience myself in this area!

Onto our FEATURES from Party 191:

Marilyn's Treats shared CRESCENT VEGGIE PIZZA which looks absolutely delicious!
Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza 

Patrick at Looney for Food shared his 2017 Top Recipes--he always has the best!  Follow him on Instagram for one of the best accounts around, too!
 

This is a really cute idea for Valentine's Day--an Advent Calendar by Busy Being Jennifer. 
advent pin 

If you were FEATURED this week, please copy and paste a button to your blog to show your Partied in Your PJs!


Please follow your hostesses on your choice of social media--I will follow back if you message me on SM or leave a comment below.

Okay, onto the party!  Can't wait to see your posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips