Monday, September 24, 2018

Dollar Store Fall Wreath Collection

It's Fall NOW so time to break out the Fall and Halloween decor! I recently taught a Dollar Store Fall Wreath class at our church and thought I would share the results with you!


To begin, here is the original post from last year, Dollar Store Craft Blog Hop Fall Wreath.  It includes materials needed and tutorial to make your own wreath!

 

My friend (who asked me to teach the class--some friend lol) purchased most of the items from Dollar Tree.  We had to drive 2.25 hours to a Dollar Tree, because when you live in a small town, that's what you do.  If you click on my link above, you can get a list of items that I used to make the wreath.

Here are some photos of the wreaths that were made in class:


A touch of teal!


This is one happy scarecrow (probably because he isn't in a corn field).


"Everybody needs somebody sometime"...if you are as old as I am, you may remember that song from when you were a kid.


Floral Fall!


My friend Fleur made this one to send to her daughter who is off at college.


I hope you enjoyed our little tour of Dollar Store Fall Wreaths and that you will try making your own!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips