Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2026

FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY AND SPOOKY IDEAS



Welcome to the party! It is a beautiful October day out and I did get out for morning sunshine (gotta boost the Vitamin D level) but I also created a new post today. Hope you will have a few moments to take a look at our VINTAGE HALLOWEEN FUN post. I decided to jump on the wagon and add some older looks to a plastic Jack O'Lantern bucket.


My husband has been painting and installing new doors on our shed and is just about finished with that project. Next up: a new backyard fence. While he will take down out old wooden fence, we did hire a company to put the new one up. He's been a do-it-yourselfer for our entire marriage but you need to take a break here and there.

I did make a dent in our bank account by spending time on Amazon for Prime Day. With Christmas around the corner, it sure doesn't hurt to get some gifts at a sale price! I also stocked up on some supplements and skin care items that we use regularly. Anyone else take advantage of Prime Day? I do also attend local craft fairs and in town for gifts, also. 

Okay, onto the party!

MEET YOUR HOSTS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Features from last week:

MOST VIEWED

Thrift Store Halloween Makeover from Thrifting Wonderland


LUCKY DRAW
Outrageously Good Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake from The Kitchen is My Playground



HOST PICKS

Michele's pick:
Halloween Coven-tion Tablecloth from Whispers of the Heart


Heidi's pick:
Harry Potter Sorting Hat Cupcakes from Me and My Inklings


Donna's pick:
Spooky Halloween Wreath from Building Our Hive



If you were featured,
 please grab a button to share on your blog!
ON TO THIS WEEK'S PARTY!

Party Rules

1.  Post up to 4 links.

2. Family-friendly posts only.

3. Old posts are welcome.

4. Comment on at least one post at the party.

5. Follow the hosts on as many platforms as you can.

We are your online friends. 

Let’s interact, comment, and enjoy one another while supporting each other.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, thanks so much for hosting the party. I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful fall! - Maria 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must feel so good to get some home projects finished and some holiday shopping, too! Good for you! Thanks so much for hosting today's party! We're sharing #52 and #53 this time. Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend ahead, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party. My husband's a handyman too, it sure saves money. I didn't buy anything on Prime, but I got an order the week before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to take advantage of amazon deals right now before things get busy! Thank you for hosting the party. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the party and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete