Have you entered our Giveaway yet? It isn't hard, we promise:). Details below.
Whilst we were in Hawaii last month, I picked up a few items that you might enjoy vying for a chance to win. Oh yeah, it's GIVEAWAY TIME! We really aren't asking too much and if you enjoy our little blog the entry options shouldn't be too painful:).
1. A beautiful Hawaiian-made shoulder bag. Look at the colors--perfect for summer!
2. A genuine kukui nut lei. Everyone will think you have been to the islands, for sure! It was made in the Philippines but we bought it in Hawaii....
3. A cute sea turtle decal for your car window or your laptop. Everyone loves sea turtles, yeah?
4. A lovely monkey pod wood dish. Perfect for holding rings, earrings, or just sitting around your house, looking cool. It's pineapple-shaped, too!
5. A super cute surfboard-shaped nail file. If you have to file your nails you might as well look stylish while doing it.
Ready to enter and increase your chances of winning? Heck, we will even mail it to you so you don't have to come get your prizes! You have the month of April to enter (entries begin on April 8, 2016@ 12 a.m.), winner will be announced on May 1, 2016.
Prize value approximately $35.00, plus shipping. U.S. residents only, please.
Here is the Rafflecopter link to enter: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment