Happy Thanksgiving! Are you busy with holiday preparations? Maybe you took the week off to spend more time with family and friends (or to work on preparations lol. Whatever your week is, we wish you happiness, fun, and relaxation.
While you are relaxing (yeah, right), join us at our HAPPY HOLIDAYS LINK PARTY 2018! Share your holiday ideas, decor, recipes, or crafts for all to see! Posted on 12 blogs so lots of viewers.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party HostsWe’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Making Ornaments from Seasoning Shakers @ Chas' Crazy Creations
Debra's favorite - 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Fudge @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Heid's favorite - How To Upcycle Packageing Into A Gingerbread Garland @ Pillar Box Blue
Donna's favorite - Best Vintage Christmas Decoration Ideas @ Abbotts At Home
Sherry's favorite - DIY Seating Tag Bottles For Thanksgiving Dinner @ Decor Craft Design
Lacie's favorite - Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Shea's favorite - Easy Thanksgiving Tablescape @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Michele's favorite - Vintage Shoe Form Upcycle Christmas Inspired @ The CSI Project
If you were featured, take a second and tweet.
If you're a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All contributors who link up to the Funtastic Friday link party can join the Bloggers To Follow group board on Pinterest. Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment below that you would like to be added.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party. Tweet about the party, please!
Funtastic Friday 204 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated