Hi all! It has been a busy week with the youngest grandkids back to school here in Nevada. Earlier mornings for my husband and I--daughter Staci drops the kids off at our home when she lives for work and I feed them breakfast. Both Parker and Oakli love Kodiak Protein Pancakes with Nutella instead of syrup.
The local elementary schools had a big change--the grammar school was closed due to safety issues (it is over 100 years old but hoping it can be saved). The middle school, grades 5 and 6, is now an elementary school and the 3 elementary schools are now Kinder-grade 6. We have 3 elementary schools, one junior high, and one high school in our town. The kids lost some of their good friends at school due to re-zoning. Luckily, there are weekends for playdates. Things change but life goes on!
With things pretty busy this week, I made MEXICAN LASAGNA for dinner tonight. I also made a pan to take to a friend who had a baby girl a few days ago! It goes together quickly and has ground beef, cheese and corn tortillas, for starters. Delicious! It's the same friend that I sewed YET ANOTHER ONE HOUR BABY BLANKET recently.
MEET YOUR HOSTS
PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Donna & Staci @ Two Chicks and A Mom
| Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Heidi @ Building Our Hive
| Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Michele @ CoastalBohemian
Features from last week
MOST VIEWED
Lucky Draw
Gluten Free Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas by Mommy Hates Cooking
Michele Pick
Coastal Autumn Pumpkin by Penny's Vintage Home
Heidi's Pick
I Can't Believe I Made Sun Dried Tomatoes by Coastal Bohemian
Donna's Pick
by Recipes My Mom Gave Me
If you were featured, please grab a button to share on your blog!
ON TO THIS WEEK'S PARTY!



.png)



Your lasagna looks delicious and how nice of you to make another pan for a friend. Thanks for the party.
ReplyDelete