Friday, August 7, 2026

YET ANOTHER ONE-HOUR BABY BLANKET FOR A LITTLE COWGIRL


I have another flannel baby blanket to share with you. You may remember that last summer I shared a ROOTIN' TOOTIN' ONE HOUR BABY BLANKET for a little cowboy who was on his way.


This summer, I sewed a one-hour blanket for a COWGIRL who will make her debut this month. We attend church with her family. Since the family ranches, of course she needed a blanket that speaks to that. I looked on Michael's website and found flannel that was very similar to the Western flannel I used last year, but perfect for a gal!


That cute rattle is 26 years old--it was gift when I had Ali Rose.







Such cute fabric and just right for a Western family!  You can find our full one-hour baby blanket tutorial HERE.




Happy sewing!

FEATURED AT:




6 comments:

  1. This is darling. And I love that it can be made so quickly. Congratulations on the new cowgirl, too. Visiting from the Happiness is Homemade link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice! I was an RN working in Surgical ICU for many years, both in a city hospital and a private hospital in NYC, and at the end of my career I did some part time school nursing per diem assignments. It was a fabulous career! So many memories. I can watch "The Pitt" on TV and say "Yes, I've seen that and can diagnose that!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cowgirl blanket is so cute. I took a look at your tutorial and it looks so easy to make! I will keep it in mind when I need a special baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I'm sure it will be well loved!! Thanks for joining in on Home Matters Linky Party! I will be featuring your post this week! #HomeMattersParty xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips