Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fairy Merry Christmas--Christmas Ornaments

Welcome to our Fairy Merry Christmas Blog Hop!  I have teamed up with other bloggers to bring you a bit of a different take on holiday decor or traditions.  I have to admit when I signed up to participate, I thought, "Do I even have Christmas Fairies?  Do I know anything about Fairies?"  As I thought about what to share, I remembered I do have two delicate Christmas decorations who just happen to be fairies!  They are stored away with my other Christmas decorations and have been part of my holiday decor for many years.  I collect angels (as evidenced by my two well-stocked curio cabinets) but many years ago I came across this beautiful fairy and needed to add her to our tree.



This fairy's box is well-worn!



She is ready to make her annual debut!


We just love her!  She fits right in with our family decorations!

However, this little fairy isn't alone.....a few years after adding her to our decorations, a friend gifted me with this little lady.




I even found this fairy ornament for sale on ebay!

Just for kicks here is my daughter Ali dressed as a fairy for Halloween  a few years back.



I hope that you enjoyed my simple little post.  Please check out all the Fairy Merry Christmas posts--on Monday, December 8th be sure to visit Sarah Celebrates for our next Fairy Merry Christmas post!


Please plan to visit all our Fairy Merry Chistmas Participants!   
Nov 16: Millie @ 2 Crochet Hooks 
Nov 17: Maria @ Sew Travel Inspired
Nov 18: Joy @ xoxoGrandma
Nov 19: Joanita @ Creative Crochet Workshop 
Nov 20: Alayna @ Alayna’s Creations 
Nov 24: Sarah @ Sarah Celebrates 
Nov 25: Stella @ Purfylle 
Nov 26: (Thanksgiving Break) 
Nov 27: Beverly @ Across the Blvd
Nov 30: T’onna @ USS Crafty 
Dec 1: Joanita @ Creative Crochet Workshop
Dec 3: Darlene @ Let it Shine 
Dec 4: Donna @ Two Chicks and a Mom 
Dec 7: YOU!! 
Dec 8: Sarah @ Sarah Celebrates
Dec 9: Stella @ Purfylle 
Dec 10: Pili @ Sweet Things 
Dec 11: Millie @ 2 Crochet Hooks

-




4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful collection of fairies to gift little girls this christmas. It would add a charm to all the gifts if it is personalized. You may also check-out here: personalized snowmen ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection for Christmas Decoration. You may also check-out some beautiful & unique hand personalized ornaments here: Personalized Kids Ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy best baby products nursery decoration wall decorations wall stickers online in Worldwide. We deliver the products from around the world at affordable prices. And Christmas Decorative at affordable price at lilchubbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, always in love with Christmas nursery decoration.

    In case you need Christmas furniture set, take a look at our site.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips