Saturday, May 6, 2017

Patriotic Goodies and Decor

Hello!  It is May and one thing that I love is the start of "Red, White, and Blue" holidays--Memorial Day, Flag Day, and the 4th of July!  I love those colors and holidays.  This year, I will probably be a bit behind in decorating--we are remodeling our kitchen and my dining room/kitchen items are in my living room.  A big mess, actually.  I'm sure if you have remodeled before you know what I am talking about.  It will be so nice when it is done, though!


Here are a few items that are Patriotic-themed:

These Patriotic Candle Holders are some I made years ago.  I have also made a few sets as gifts for friends and family.  I put them put every May--might be June this year lol.


This is a easy and simple addition to your summer decor and makes a nice hostess gift, too!  Patriotic Simple Gift instructions.  I used a Chocolate Mint plant--smells so good!


While this next post isn't decor, everyone  needs some sweets sometimes, yeah?
Red, White, and Blue Cookies with Bakery Icing.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Decorating!




 
Blogging tips