Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thanksgiving Ideas and Funtastic Friday 152

Funtastic Friday Poster

FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 152 LINK PARTY

November and Thanksgiving plans!  I do believe this year that I will cook in my newly remodeled kitchen, which I should show photos of one of these days.  My husband opened up my work area and it is so nice now!  Some of my kids are working so not everyone will join in--anyone else have that situation?  Even though it has been years since my older kids left home, it is still sad when we can't all be together for a holiday.

I do have a few ideas to share for THANKSGIVING.   I have a few recipes and a cute free printable banner to decorate with.  I don't have my decorations out yet.....

MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 152 LINK PARTY HOSTS

Please follow the party hosts on social media. FF Party Hosts
MOST VIEWED
Gingerbread Whoopie Pies - Each bite is a burst of holiday flavours with the spicy gingerbread cake and the creamy, sweet richness of the cream cheese filling.
Gingerbread Whoopie Pies @ Simply Stacie
HOST FAVORITES
Chocolate Bark Thanksgiving Turkeys
Debra's favorite - Chocolate Bark Thanksgiving Turkeys @ The Monday Box
Decluttering with your spouse
Liz's favorite - Decluttering with Your Spouse: What to do when you’re “Differently Organized” @ Setting My Intention
Mini Apple Pies recipe, so good! Perfect fall dessert recipe, yum!
Heidi's favorite - Easy Apple Pie Bites @ Lolly Jane
Make these fall candles for your home in just minutes!
Sherry's favorite - Fall Candles: Make These for Fall Scents @ The Country Chic Cottage
chiffon-pumpkin-pie-recipe-6
Lacie's favorite - Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe @ Bombshell Bling


If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer): Funtastic-Friday-Link-Party-Thumbnail-150x If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer): Funtastic-Friday-Featured-Thumbnail1

All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post. Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party.

Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.

FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 152 LINK PARTY RULES

  1. Post as many links as you like
  2. Family friendly posts only
  3. Old posts are welcome
  4. Comments are greatly appreciated
  5. Show fellow bloggers link love




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips