Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Party in Your PJs and Patriotic Features


Hello and welcome to Party in Your PJs!  The Party will go on but I wanted to announce that this is my last week as a co-host for Party in Your PJs.  I am going to be working in a new venture as a Wellness RN/Health Educator and running my own business is new to me so I am sure that I will be putting in LOTS of time on that.  Two Chicks and a Mom will still be here but I really needed to cut back on responsibilities.  A big "thank you" to Nina and Lynda for having me as a co-host!

Donna's Features:

OUR CRAFTY MOM has a cute Dollar Store 4th of July Wreath tutorial.
Make A Fun Fourth Of July Dollar Store Bandana Wreath Our Crafty Mom #dollarstorecrafts #dollarstore #fourthofjulywreath #patrioticwreath #ourcraftymom 

SEW HISTORICALLY  shared a Homemade Cherry Pie Recipe--perfect for the 4th!
Homemade Cherry Pie 

If cherries aren't your thing, how about this STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE by Simply Stacie?
Strawberry Cream Pie - Tastes like a dream! This easy summer pie is creamy, sweet and refreshing. 

FRESH VINTAGE BY LISA S  and Vintage Patriotic Postcards.
 

So there are some awesome Features with a Red, White, and Blue flare!

Grab a button if you were Featured!


Please follow your hosts on Social Media:

Nina @ Grandma Ideas 

Lynda @ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos 


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips