Tuesday, August 20, 2024

DIY FALL WREATH TUTORIAL 2024




Here I am again, making another easy, inexpensive wreath. I love to do that several times a year! I believe that I have mentioned before that we lost one of our twin boys when he was only a month old, many years ago. There isn't much that I can do for him on this Earth (live a good life so I can be with him again is one thing) but I do like to decorate his headstone with wreaths and also add solar lights around it.



I had the foam wreath already (from Dollar Tree) but the ribbons and wooden leaves/"Happy Fall" script I purchased at Hobby Lobby last time I was near one. Also, you will need straight sewing pins, scissors, hot glue gun, and glue sticks.


I will attach a link to the tutorial I have used to make these wreaths.



Here is one I made several years ago:


Here is the link to the WREATH TUTORIAL



Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Featured 8/30/24 at




5 comments:

  1. Super cute wreath! I love the ribbon you chose to go with it. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #52.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back to let you know that your fall wreath will be featured tomorrow at The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #53! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, and super duper cute for sure.
    Found your post on Inspire me Monday. My entries this week are numbered #7+8
    Hope you will join/share M-Sat at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips