Thursday, July 9, 2015

4th of July Parade!

                                                                          By Staci

I've had the opportunity while here in Alaska, to be doing an internship while finishing out my Bachelor's degree.  Part of my internship has included managing my own program through the Parks and Recreation department here.  This program is a Summer program for kids ages 6-11.  Kids have a morning activity, lunch, and an afternoon activity with us Monday- Friday.  One of our activities was decorating a float for the 4th of July parade here.  The theme was "Hometown Heroes".  The kids had a blast and we enjoyed watching them get creative.  I just wanted to share some pictures of what the kids did. :)  Enjoy!


 These little ducks were all dresses as different branches of the military. :)



I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips