Thursday, October 1, 2026

FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY AND HAPPY OCTOBER 1ST





Are you ready to welcome October and the "ber" months? I am, as long as I don't feel the "brrr" lol. Still, October is an exciting month--today I will officially begin my decorating for Halloween. I have had a few Halloween items mixed in with the Fall decorations. Here is a new item that I picked up at Tractor Supply last week:



Many of you may recall that I have had a small flock of hens the past 5 years. When I saw this Halloween chicken solar light, I told my husband.....well, I didn't really say anything, I just held up the solar light with a hopeful grin on my face. Needless to say, it came home with us. Let us know in the comments if you have started decorating for Fall or Halloween! 

MEET YOUR HOSTS

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Features from last week

MOST VIEWED
Lucky Draw 

Michele's Pick
Bare Bones Halloween Tablescape by Whispers of the Heart 


Heidi's Pick 
Day of the Dead Hummus by Mrs. Happy Homemaker 

Donna's Pick
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Recipes My Mom Gave Me 




If you were featured, please grab a button to share on your blog!


ON TO THIS WEEK'S PARTY!

Party Rules

1.  Post up to 4 links.

2. Family-friendly posts only.

3. Old posts are welcome.

4. Comment on at least one post at the party.

5. Follow the hosts on as many platforms as you can.

We are your online friends. 

Let’s interact, comment, and enjoy one another while supporting each other.

Thanks for stopping by!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter





1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind with fall decorating. I love summer so I don't put any fall decor out until late September, but we lost power and had a nasty nor'easter this weekend so I've been playing catch up. I need pumpkins ASAP!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips