Saturday, December 23, 2017

Features from Holiday Link Party 2017

Welcome to the our Features for the Holiday Link Party 2017!  


Make sure to stop by each blog as each hostess chose her own Features.

Keeping It Real shared such a cute printable for GIFT TAGS.

Reindeer Gift Tags - with free printable 
 
Do you, as I do, love the look of the "old" toy trucks in a small Christmas-scape?  Miss Kopy Kat shows us how to make a new toy vehicle look old!
 
 
DIY CHRISTMAS TREES by Laurie at My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies--so cute!
DIY Christmas Trees 
 
I love this!  The Crafty Lumberjacks made this cute Reindeer Nightlight and you can, too!
 

 


Let's face it--I like sweets.  I try to limit them but this time of year is no help.  I do believe I will be making these SNOWBALL PECAN COOKIES by Across the Boulevard.  YUM!
 
Snowball Pecan Cookies Across the Blvd 
 
Thanks to all who joined us in our link party!  It is not easy to choose just a few favorites!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips