Monday, February 12, 2018

Old Or New Favorite Family Recipes Blog Hop February 2018



It's time for another Favorite Family Recipe Blog Hop!  We have teamed up with 10 other bloggers to bring you recipes from our families, old or new.  Who can't use a new (old) recipe to try?
Check out following blogs to see what they have to share:


For this month's Family Recipe Blog Hop, I wanted to share a recipe that I have been making for many years now.  It really came in handy when I had five sons living at home, who often brought their friends over so I would double or triple the recipe when I knew we would have a crowd.  It is easy to make and a crowd-pleaser!  I still make it to this day, as do some of my sons and my daughter Staci.  Hope you give it a try and enjoy it, too! Just click on the link below to be taken to the recipe.

TACO SOUP



Thank you for joining us!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips