Monday, March 12, 2018

Spring Dollar Store Craft Challenge 2018 Easter Wreath

It's time for another fun Dollar Store Craft Challenge!  And it's almost Spring so our blog hop will consist of Spring or Easter-related crafts!

I love to craft; unfortunately, since I went back to college for my Master's degree, I haven't really had a lot of time for crafting (or much else).  I do like to take part in these Dollar Store Craft Challenges, though.  I also like to make seasonal wreaths so, of course, that is what I did for this Challenge, too.

SPRING EASTER WREATH--DOLLAR STORE CHALLENGE


Ok, for this challenge I cheated a little bit--I already had almost everything but the wreath form.  I had bought the other items in the last few years but they were either Dollar Store items or things I picked up on clearance.  You know to use your imagination and make it your own!

Items needed:
Green foam wreath form
Wide ribbon (1" to 2" width), in one or more colors or patterns
Fabric flowers, buttons, painted wooden shapes (I used some Easter iron-on embroidery bunnies and baskets I have had for a loooong time).
Hot glue and gun or fabric glue

**YOU CAN SEE THE TUTORIAL AT Spring Easter Craft and make
a fun wreath for yourself.


It would be much appreciated if you share our little wreath on your social media such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.!

Make sure that you visit each of the following blogs--they all have awesome crafts to share!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips